The Skating Club of Southern CT's Figure Skating Program offers Freestyle Ice for the 2017 - 2018 Season at the Terry Conners Rink
Registration for Skating Club of Southern Connecticut 2017-2018 Ice Sessions is now available: ====> See "Forms" section ===>
Subscription session dates: Tuesdays: September 5, 2017 through March 27, 2018, From: 3:50 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for 28 consecutive weeks (no session's on 10/31/17 nor 12/26/2017)
Exception: Session on 11/14/17 will be held from 5:20 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Payment Due dates:
September 5, 2017 - Full SCSC member EARLY subscription for entire season (28 sessions).
(28 sessions @ $21.50/session = $602.00 Total Due)
January 1, 2018 - Full SCSC member subscription for part of the season (up to 28 sessions, consecutive, until end of subscription period).
($23.50 per session)
September 5, 2017 - SCSC Associate member EARLY subscription for entire season (28 sessions).
(28 sessions @ $22.50/session = $630.00 Total Due)
January 1, 2018 - SCSC Associate member subscription for part of the season (Up to 28 sessions, consecutive, until end of subscription period).
($24.50 per session)
- Other Available sessions include:
--- Special introductory package for skaters new to our freestyle session (4 sessions), must be used between 9/5/17 to 3/28/18, dates at your discretion.
($25.00 per session, $100 for four sessions)
--- Walk-on Ice for members & associate members without a paid subscription.
($27.00 per session)
Please complete the registration located under the "Forms" Section ---- >>>>>
Note The following:
- Ice sessions not fully subscribed will be subject to cancellation.
- Credit/refund will not be issued for missed sessions.
- Skaters may not transfer, sell, or trade ice times.
- All skaters will be required to follow SCSC Safety Rules while on the ice. A copy will be provided to all skaters and parents.
- Payments are non-refundable. Absolutely no refunds will be given.
- If the Terry Conners Rink reclaims some of the ice time for which you have subscribed, affected skaters will be issued credits by SCSC that will be valid for a comparable session.
- Skaters must check-in with ice monitor before entering the freestyle ice.
MEMBERSHIP: Skaters must be SCSC Home or Associate member to skate on SCSC Sponsored Ice Sessions. Please, keep in mind
that the current USFS membership year ends on June 30th. If you have not returned the 2017-2018 membership form, please
complete the form and return with this subscription.
You will not be allowed to participate in ice sessions until all required paperwork and fees have been submitted.
For more information, Questions or Concerns, Please contact:
^ back to top ^